Are your books reviews out of your control?
How to Stay on Top of Reviews, Even if You don’t Have the Time.
Learn the tool that publishers and authors like you use to
STAY ON TOP OF REVIEWS
even with multiple pen names.
Are your books receiving reviews without you even noticing it, less so being able to answer?
You have tried everything, but you don’t have enough time to browse the web continually, checking the reviews.
It’s not your fault!
Nobody in the world can do this tedious, repetitive task.
We have the solution.
The Review Tracker is an easy to use service that will keep an eye on all your books on Amazon and notify You each day about new reviews.
It is super- easy to use. Only Two step setup can be done within 5 minutes.
Imagine what it would be like to see a notification of all your new reviews on all Amazon marketplaces in your email every day.
Over the last 5 years, BookCore team built a robust system that has brought the Review Tracker to perfection. Over 1200 publishers have successfully used this system to manage their publishing data.
- Get notified about new reviews – You will be able to stay on top of new reviews. You can answer it in due time. Every time.
- Configure once, get notified forever – You will get notifications for the new reviews for all the books you have already published and that you will publish in the future — no more setups. Yor new books will be added to the list automatically.
- Get organized again – Every day you receive one email with all the new reviews on all the amazon marketplaces
Heres what you get:
- Immediate start of tracking your reviews – From now on, none of your new reviews will escape your attention.
- All Your pen-names on all Amazon marketplaces (except China) – That’s right All your pen-names.
- The notification email – Each day you will receive an email telling you how many new reviews have you received in the last 24 hours and
And just to sweeten the deal, you will get the full power of BookCore.net – The online sales data service for book publishers. See all your sales data collected in one place. Simply and understandably presented to you for better insight into your publishing business.
And you’ll get it all today starting for just $1.99/month
That’s correct, just $1.99/month
So, for the price of an Iced Coffee at McDonald’s, you can put an end to uncertainty (and never have to care about that again)
The prices per month are:
$1.99 for 1-20 books
$3.99 for 21-50 books
$6.99 for 51-100 books
Register now, don’t risk missing any of your future reviews. It might come at any moment.
Try it Risk-Free: If you are unsatisfied with this product for any reason return it for 100% refund within 30 days and keep the access to BookCore.net
Click on the PayPal button below.
P.S. The Review Tracker developed over the years by BookCore.net team is helping publishers like yourself right now to stay on top of reviews. But don’t delay, your next review might come at any moment, and you want to know about it. No risk with our 30 days 100% money-back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can. The only thing you need to do is drop us an email with ASINs that you want to follow and we will import your books manually.
ReviewTracker was developed by the BookCore team and uses BookCore platform to track your reviews. With purchasing ReviewTracker you also get the bonus of BookCore features. 🙂
Yes, you can. Just email us with the ASIN you want to track.
At this moment ReviewTracker tracks reviews on Amazon only.
Yes, ReviewTracker is watching all Amazon marketplaces except China
- Americas. Amazon.com. Amazon.ca. Amazon.com.mx. Amazon.com.br.
- Europe. Amazon.co.uk. Amazon.de. Amazon.fr. Amazon.it. Amazon.es.
- Asia-Pacific. Amazon.co.jp. Amazon.cn. Amazon.in. Amazon.com.au.
Yes, we provide 30 day money back, no questions asked guarantee.
Yes, you can. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly watching the mailbox. If needed, we will happily assist you on Skype.
We would love to hear your supporting words. Please write us an email.
At the moment we can take payments via PayPal only.